Introduction to NDA
The full title of NDA is National Defense Academy. Throughout the long term, the National Defense Academy has acquired a standing as a renowned military school. UPSC holds a placement test for the National Defense Academy two times every year to enroll contender for the Indian Navy, Army, and Air Force. This is generally viewed as one of the most troublesome tests in the country. Applicants who scored essentially a breezing through grade in the composed test are picked. For the last choice, these applicants should go through a SSB interview and a clinical test.
Qualification measures for NDA test 2022
UPSC determines the NDA qualification rules in the authority notice. Ethnicity, age limit, instructive capability, and physical and clinical principles are among the male and female qualification standards. NDA test up-and-comers should be between the ages of 16 and 19. Up-and-comers who have passed Class 12 and will be taking the test can apply. Competitors should meet the accompanying NDA qualification prerequisites to be considered for definite determination to the National Defense Academy:
- Age, conjugal status, and orientation are variables to consider.
Up-and-comers should be no less than 18 years of age to apply for NDA.
Coming up next is as far as possible for competitors:
❖ Possibility for the NDA 2 absolute requirement been brought into the world between January 2, 2002, and January 1, 2005.
❖ Possibility for the NDA 1 ought to have been brought into the world between July 2, 2003 and July 1, 2006.
❖ The date of birth entered on Class 10 or 12 testaments will be acknowledged by the commission.
1) An Indian public
2) A Nepalese
3) A Bhutanese subject or
4) A Tibetan evacuee who showed up in India before January 1, 1962, determined to settle for all time in India or
5) An Indian public who has moved to India forever from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and the East African nations of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, and Ethiopia or Vietnam.
- Capabilities in Education
Gotten through the Class 12 or identical test in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Physical and clinical prerequisites
For admission to the National Defense Academy and the Naval Academy Examination, applicants should be in great shape as indicated by actual norms. An up-and-comer who has surrendered or been excused from any of the military’s instructing institutes because of disciplinary reasons is ineligible to apply.
Contact now to get detailed information
Online NDA 2022 Application Form
Intrigued applicants needed to apply web based utilizing the NDA 1 2022 application structure. Both on the web and disconnected installment choices are accessible for the application charge. The connection to pull out NDA application structures has been enacted by UPSC, permitting up-and-comers who don’t wish to take the test to do as such.
How would I apply for the NDA Exam on the web?
- Look for UPSC’s true site.
- Finish up Part I of the application on the web.
- Finish up Part II of the application structure by signing in with your enrollment number.
- Part II of the application structure ought to be finished up totally.
- Expenses should be paid and the application structure should be printed.
The UPSC NDA Exam Pattern 2022 is given beneath.
- The test will be directed in a paper-and-pencil design.
- Various decision inquiries will be posed.
- The test will be given in English and Hindi.
- Negative markings for Maths, GK, and English will be unique, with 0.83 imprints for Maths, 1.33 for English, and 1.33 for GK.
We’ve incorporated the test design underneath for everybody’s benefit.
General Ability Test
C-39, 3rd Floor
Uttam Nagar East
Near Himalaya Sagar Restauarnt
New Delhi – 110059
+91 9718707000 , +91 9540707000