Undergraduate courses can be pursued after 10+2 intermediate. It enables one to choose a stream of choice and select the right profession too. Hence, undergraduate courses are vital. A student can opt for an undergraduate course in the various streams such as Arts, science, commerce, computer applications and much more.
Undergraduate courses are generally three years. During the span of the course, the students get acquainted with the intricacies of the subjects, get a basic understanding of the industry and study the fundamentals. Post the completion of the undergraduate course a student is awarded the Bachelor’s Degree.
Specialized Under Graduate Courses
- BA : Bachelor of Arts in distance education is 3 to 6 years of course. This course is a correspondence course that provides students with a deep understanding and knowledge of the field. The students with a keen interest in fine arts, arts, painting, sculptures etc can opt for BA distance education. The syllabus and structure of distance education BA are almost similar to the regular BA course. Moreover, the eligibility criteria for Distance BA is 10+2 from a recognized university. There is no age limit to apply for BA Distance education.
- BBA : Bachelor of Business administration is a correspondence management and business administration course. The distance education BBA is almost similar to regular BBA. The eligibility criteria for distance BBA is 10 +2 from a recognized university or board. However, securing more than 50% in 10+2 can increase the chances of getting admission to a reputed college/university. The syllabus of distance BBA includes vital management subjects. The objective of BBA is to prepare and mould the managerial skills of the students.
- B.Com : Bachelor of Commerce Distance education is for the students who want to pursue their education in Commerce. The eligibility criteria for BCom is 10 + from a recognized board or university. During distance education B Com, the students learn the various intricacies of commerce such as economics, organization commerce, costing, auditing, human resource management and much more. Distance education BCom allows students to study and work at the same time. Many universities offer distance BCom courses.
- B.Sc : Bachelor of science is a distance education corpse of three to six years. The correspondence course is for science students. The basic eligibility criteria for BSC is 10+2 in science from a recognized board or university. A student can take up this correspondence work and work simultaneously. Thus. Distance education allows one to pursue their education while continuing the job. Furthermore, there is no age limit for distance BSc.
- BCA : Bachelor of Computer application is also a distance education undergraduate course. This course is for technocrats and computer enthusiasts having considerable interest and zeal for computer applications and software development. The course introduces one to the basics of information technology and teaches the intricate detailing such as programming languages. This course focuses on key programming languages JAVA and C++. The distance education course covers other vital aspects of Information technology such as networking, data structure, computer hardware and much more. The eligibility criteria for BCA distance education is 10 +2 from a recognized board/university.
- B.Lib : Bachelor of Library & Information Science or B.LIS. or B.Lib. in Distance Education / Correspondence is a one-year correspondence course. The distance education course provides great knowledge and understanding of library science. Library science is the process of managing, maintaining and preserving information by cumulating information technology and education. The students in this course learn the various complexities of library science and get access to umpteen opportunities.
Contact now to get detailed information
There is a great demand for post-graduation distance education courses. The postgraduate distance learning courses allow one to pursue the masters whilst working. Moreover, the course also upgrades the knowledge, understanding and skills of the students. The Distance post-graduation courses provide substantial insights into the sector.
The distance education post-graduation courses tactfully integrate theoretical concepts as well as practical applications.
Specialized Post Graduate Courses
The eligibility criteria for a Postgraduate course is a bachelor’s degree from a recognized board or university. Numerous colleges and universities grant admission in distance postgraduate courses based on the merit obtained in the undergraduate course.
- MA : Masters in Arts is a postgraduate distance education course specially devised for art lovers who want to pursue a master’s degree in the field of arts. The postgraduate course is intricate and elaborate. It provides one with an amazing understanding of the arts. The scope and exposure of distance education MA is humungous.
- MBA : The business aspirants or management professionals can upscale their profile and enhance the career scope with the distance education MBA. Distance education MBA can be done in various specializations such as human resource management, operations, business analytics, information technology, logistics management and much more.
- MSc : Masters in Science stance education can be done by the students having a bachelor’s degree from the science stream. MSC can be pursued in various specializations such as Physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, environmental science, biotechnology, life sciences and much more.
- MCA : MCA is one of the finest distance education postgraduate programmes for technocrats and IT aspirants. The program extensively covers programming language and provides hands-on knowledge and practical understanding of software development as well as networking.
- M.Com: Masters in Commerce Distance education can be pursued in accounting or management. The distance education program not only refines the skills of a candidate but also provides a deep understanding of the field. One can pursue a distance education MBA while continuing the job. The basic eligibility criteria for Mom distance education is a bachelor’s degree. There is no age limit for distance education MCom.
- MLib: Post the completion of Bachelor of Library & Information Science or B.LIS. or B.Lib. one can opt for Master of Library & Information Science or M.Lib. in Distance Education. M. Lib distance education sharpens the skills of the students and makes them proficient professionals. The course deal with library administration, management, the study of collection management, research methods, classifications, cataloguing and much more.